Is your food cooked onsite?
All our meat is cooked onsite in our rotisserie spits providing guests with tender juicy meat.
Our salads are hand made using fresh ingredients by our selected professional chef.
Our hot vegetables are steamed fresh onsite.
Function requirements (Power, lighting, space, cover)
To cater your function, we require adequate space and power to our rotisserie spit and buffet
tables usually 2 to 3 trestle tables.
If service time is in the evening, lighting is also required.
Depending on the weather, if it is raining or it is relatively warm in the summer, our preference is to be undercover.
- Depending on the size of the function, we generally arrive between 4 to 4 1/2 hours before service time allowing us enough time to prepare, cook and serve. This allows your function to run smoothly and on time.
Terms and conditions
- We request a non-refundable 25% deposit to be paid to confirm your booking. This will be deducted from your final payment.
- Final numbers of guests attending are requested 5 working days prior to the function date.
- We cater for functions and events for a minimum of 40 guests. We are more than happy to cater for less, however the final invoice will be calculated based on our minimum number of 40 guests.
- The remaining outstanding balance is due at the completion of the service.
- Payment options will be available on the booking confirmation form.
- Functions on Public holidays, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will incur a 15% surcharge on the quoted menu prices.
- We accept the following payment methods:
Direct Bank Deposit
- Credit Card at request – 3 % surchage